Ratings for Dr. Lisa Rameaka

What a lovely human . Compassionate ,caring and professional. I felt very comfortable in a uncomfortable situation

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Rameaka is very condescending. She is not good with people. Do NOT recommend. And she diagnosed my condition wrong. Good thing I changed doctors

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I am not sure what has happened to have caused all the negative reviews, however, I have had nothing but a positive experience with Dr. Rameaka. I too, am a high risk pregnancy, and she has shown nothing but compassion and helpful knowledge to put my mind at rest. With the exception of having to sometimes wait (no more than 20 minutes), I think this practice far out performs many of my other medical experiences!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Lisa Rameaka is a bully plain and simple. She is a disgrace to the medical professional that is held in such high regard in America. She is a fake unethical human.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Missed a very obvious problem. Rude, & condescending. So, not only is she an awful doctor, she's also an awful person.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Missed a serious issue with my reproductive system, one that was quickly diagnosed by my new ob. Poor attitude, condescending and just a bad doctor all around.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I do not recommend this Doctor to anyone I care about. She is arrogant and speaks down to her patients. She needs some learn how to have some compassion. She seems as though she feels superior to others. Doesn't matter how much you know, if you make patients feel uncomfortable and you are rude, you are not a good Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I do not recommend this Dr. to anyone! She is rude, condescending, and speaks down to her patients. I have NEVER felt more offended by any Doctor in my life! She really is very arrogant & I am leaving this South County practice after over 2.5 years of being a patient here because of her. I have had some serious health issues lately including a high risk pregnancy that sadly ended in the second trimester. I started seeing Rameaka because it was so hard to book appointments with my other Doctor within that practice because she was always so booked. I regret asking to switch to Rameaka. By far the worst experience I have ever had with a Dr! ( this Doctor needs to get off her high horse and realize what it means to be a good doctor!) At a time when I should've been treated with the most care and sensitivity, she seemed to do the exact opposite and was so unprofessional and hurtful and negligent. She also felt I should've been grateful to her for squeezing me into her schedule!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Rameaka delivered both of my children. One born in 2006, and one in 2013. Both pregnancies were problematic (pre-eclampsia) and she was absolutely WONDERFUL throughout the 9 months and with each delivery. Both deliveries were C-Sections, and Dr. Rameaka did an amazing job. I also suffer from severe anxiety, and Dr. Rameaka was very caring and compassionate with each appointment. She made me feel safe and made me feel that I could trust her. She's extremely knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. I still see her for gynecological exams, and couldn't imagine going to any other doctor. Her staff is exceptional, from the secretaries to the nurses, they all do their best to make sure you're treated like gold. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Dr. Rameaka, her staff and South County Hospital's delivery unit. Excellent! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Do not recommend. Treats patients like an assembly line. Poor attitude

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Dr. Lisa Rameaka's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Wakefield, RI