Ratings for Dr. Radi Zaki

Really helped our daughter in law with liver transplant....

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Zaki is on of the most caring and decicated doctor I have ever met in my life that goes for my family especially my son Damian, this doctor and his team saved my son's life he had a kidney and pancreas transplant, without Dr. Zaki and his team I don't think my son would have survived. God bless this doctor and his team we will never forget all the good works.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

im going on 3 years since my transplant.He is the the best there is.I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr. Radi Zaki's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1992)

GHI

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really helped our daughter in law with liver transplant...."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zaki and his entire staff are just great its been 4years and I am so greatful to them "

March 16, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=31465'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 17, 2014