Ratings for Dr. Lucia T. Licavoli

My husband and I have been working with Lucia for about a year, she has been wonderful! Both of us felt very much at ease talking to her right away, which is especially unusual for my husband, we both felt very comfortable in her space right away. Lucia is very knowledgeable in alternative therapies and works very much on a Spiritual level, which is why I think we've connected so well and have had so much success. Being that Lucia is so intuitive, she is able to work with us in a very organic way and always seems to be able to get to the root of the problem and help find the right solutions. Her name means Bringer of Light and that is just what she has been able to help my husband and I do in our relationship. We love Dr. Lucia and the clarity and healing she has given us.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

She seems a bit flighty and I question her training in EMDR. I tried EMDR with her and found out after leaving her and going to someone else that she was only doing parts of the EMDR. Never checked in with rating feeling before or after, never followed a plan of working on a particular issue more than one session. She bounces around through her alternative approaches. Ineffectual. Always at least 10-15 minutes late.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Would not recommend. Always late and hard to reach durning emergencies.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Would NOT recommend . Not very helpful. Not in touch with reality. Nice place but bad advice. I would stay far away from here.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

I just started with Dr.LiCavoli, but I really like her. She listens and is very compassionate. She seems to have a wealth of knowledge about a lot of different areas of psychology. Currently I am seeing her for PTSD. I really appreciate how she allows "you", the client, to find your level of comfort. I feel very lucky to have been referred to her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I've seen Dr. Lucia on and off for several years to deal with some traumas. She is wonderful! She is very empathetic, REALLY listens, really cares and her treatment makes a very positive difference! She has expertise in many areas of psychology and mind/body healing, leaning toward natural remedies and alternatives -- which I love and many of which I can do at home on my own in addition to counseling I receive at her office. There is no office receptionist or scheduler, Dr. Lucia does that herself, but she returns calls promptly and has always been punctual. She's very personable, and offers fantastic resources for complimentary medicine/healing (ie., accupuncture, massage therapy, medical doctors, specialists for a plethura of specific conditions, classes and much more. I feel lucky to have found her and Clarus Center.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Always at least 15 minutes late. Broke confidentiamity laws. (I was a minor at the time, so she told my parents everything). Had to be "her way"- she had me use oils and music although I had no intentions for alternative treatments. When it was clear we didnt "click", she wouldn't even suggest switching to a new therapist. She has no idea how to deal with anyone under the age of 30. There is absolutely no staff- no receptionist or anything, making it hard to get in contact. When I needed a higher level of care, she insisted I do more outpatient with her, even though I was medically unstable. She only does things her way. The only good thing I can think of is that the office is very nice.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011