Ratings for Dr. Yael T. Harris

My annual blood work showed some funny results and was referred to her. 1. Faxed my results and was deemed 'see right away' but got an appointment 2 months later 2. Visited her for a total of 7-8 minutes for background and sent me to get more bloodwork 3. Waited two weeks to hear about bloodwork - eventually called her to find out. Responded that everything came back normal, but she was unsure why the bloodwork from my annual was different so I should take another test 4. Took the blood test - waited two weeks for her to call and she didn't. Left her 4 voicemails and heard back a month later. 5. Got a bill for $1100. 6. Called office and left multiple voicemails for her over 4 weeks and still have not heard back. Spoke to a receptionist and she suggested I come in to the office for a follow up appointment (this deserves a true LOL!) Summary: From 3/2013 to 12/2013, I owe $1100 and I still don't know what's wrong - but hey.. maybe I should go in for a follow-up just to make sure???

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. Yael T. Harris's Credentials

• Hebrew

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY