Ratings for Dr. Patrick A. Ellis

Dr.Ellis was great with my first pregnancy and again with my second. He makes you feel comfortable and answers any and all questions. The staff is always nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Ellis is very gentle. I had my baby in 2011 and he was taking care of me all the time.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

My wife and I have been to this facility for past 6 months, it has been nothing but poor experience. They just care to charge you and provide you with no service. They do not return your call the time you need to hear from them the most. POOR POOR POOR. Do not waiste your time and money with this facility. Do not trust this dr. Stay away.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Had a first apt scheduled with him his office staff called me hours before my appointment and asked if I could come in early.. I said yes rushed to get my kids ready on the way there they called and cancelled my apt. Bad business... I have had two other children and never once has my doctor cancelled my apt. Needless to say will not be picking Dr. Patrick Ellis to care for me or my newest addition to our family..

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Excellent doctor. Dedicated and compassionate. Im feeling much better since started going to dr ellis.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Ellis is amazing! I have had many bad experiences with doctors and i honestly walked into his office scared out of my wits! Once I met him and he began explaining everything from the problems I had to the procedures he was going to do i felt at ease. He was gentle and made sure i was comfortable at all times. Him and his staff made me feel as though i was with friends and the environment was iust perfect. There was even relaxing music playing! How much more comfortable can that be? It didnt take long to see the doctor at all and I was out of there in no time feeling that i was in absolutely great hands! I thank them for a wonderful experience and for all the help they are giving me. Thank you and your staff Dr. Ellis!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011