Ratings for Dr. Nathan T. Penney

Dr. Penney saved my life!! I was unable to walk more than a short distance due to arthritis settling in my previously broken ankle. He took me through the entire procedure, was so helpful with all my questions, and displayed confidence that I needed from him. It's been 4 years since he rebuilt my ankle...and my days are filled with walking, climbing, wearing pretty shoes, chasing my great-grandchildren....all the things that make life good! I can't thank him enough...can't praise him enough...he is the BEST!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I was visiting my daughter in Florida and was referred to Dr. Penney by another podiatrist, because I'm considering an ankle replacement. I found his staff to be excellent, particularly Jennifer; and Dr. Penney very knowledgeable and caring, even though he knew I probably could not continue under his surgical care and recovery, due to the distance involved. Dr. Penney spent his own time researching doctors in my area he felt comfortable doing my surgery, and had Jennifer call with their names and information. I'd give ANYTHING if I could be his ongoing patient! E.D., North Georgia

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I had surgery with Dr. Penney on April 22, 2013. To this day, April 21, 2014, I am still limping and he released me about 8 months ago, not knowing what else to do for me. I would NOT RECOMMEND HIM AT ALL!! I did get a second opinion, took my MRI and xrays and they could not tell that he had fixed anything.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

If you need to be informed about any proceedure........don't expect it from.Penny. He does whatever he wants without telling the patient...results DISASTER. His proceedure left me disfigured,distressed had to seek a surgeon to fix his mess...and never an apology or even acknowledgement he goofed. So a word to the wise, his services are worth about as much as his name!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

My husband was working in Florida, he had a really bad work accident. His foot was crushed and leg broken, Dr. Penney did his surgery, he was very good toy husband and the family. We live 8 hours from Florida, we plan to return for the follow up stuff with Dr Penney. I believe he is very good and would recommend him

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

While Dr. Penney is a wonderful physician, it not worth putting up with his staff to see him. The office staff, namely Jennifer, are rude and condescending. If you need to call in about questions or getting paperwork you should probably just save your time. They will talk over like your an idiot and not listen to you or help you in any way. If he had a different staff Dr. Penney would be my first recommendation, but as is I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr.Penney's office is wonderful. I feel comfortable going there for all my foot care needs! Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Dr. Nathan T. Penney's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Healthnet