Ratings for Dr. Peter A. Jacobson

I have been seeing Dr. Jacobson for 20 years...enough said. Sometimes I have to wait, but I think the staff works quickly to get all patients back. Dr. Jacobson doesn't run unnecessary tests or waste my time. (which I like because those tests are costly) He gets to the point and has always taken great care of me.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

As I sat an hour waiting an hour, I witnessed 5 pharm reps. enter and leave. The doctor was irritated by something and took it out on me. He was short and snippet and contradicted the diagnosis of other specialists. My family has gone to this office for the past 5 years and the wait is always long, visits short and every thing is remedied by a script. I feel the doctor doesn't spend the time or run the proper tests to find the true source of what is wrong. Today was my last visit to this office. I am changing my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

dr.j office is slow at getting paper work done. but other then that a great dr, and stuff. has helped me when no other dr for 5 years could help me.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

Excellant Dr. very detailed, good staff, no unusual waiting. Good follow thru. Took great care of deceased husband. Going to him 15 years

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Cant say enough about this doctor. He has given me pain meds for kidnet stones when others would not. Has handled all my needs fast.If he cant vist you in the hospital he sends a representative from his office. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

If you need a doctor who will be up front about your treatment and health than Dr. J is the guy for you. He is so nice and so caring! I couldn't ask for a better doctor

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Dr. Peter A. Jacobson's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

MSP/BC Med