Dr. Sima Mithani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sima Mithani

Dr. Mithani deserves 6 stars !!! I was not feeling well for two months and visited two medical doctors prior to my visit . The two doctors treated me for common cold and sinus infection. Dr. Mithani was able to determined that I was highly allergic to rag weed after a allergy test was given. The doctor also determined that I had asthma that needed to be treated. After a week of medications I was feeling better and I am now completely healed. I am now off all medications. Dr. Mithani seeing that I was sick for so long did everything in my first visit to ensure my health would improve. If you are looking for a doctor that really cares about each and every patient this is the doctor for you. True professional with a incredible staff Maria and Vingela the nurses. Thanks for taking care of me. Robert

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Mithani is the best, I've been coming to this office seeing her for over 4 years . She is very efficient in her examinating, and very thoughtful with any questions I have.. when I go there to get my allergy shots her assistant Maria is the best, she always professional and efficient as well. When it comes to my allergy injections. I would definitely recommend anyone who has allergy symptoms please come visit Dr. Mithani and Maria..,

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Mithani is outstanding! Fully explained the process for weekly allergy shots which have helped me tremendously. The nurses are great! Very professional and friendly. It is a joy to see the entire staff weekly. Brought my wife in for the same procedure and kids are next. Highly recommend Dr. Mithani for allergy related issues.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Mithani is excellent. The staff is also excellent. The professionalism is beyond expectations. I would recommend Dr. Mithani and her staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Mithani is great! She listened to my concerns and thoroughly explained everything she prescribed and what to expect. She is very professional but also very personable. Definitely won't hesistate to schedule the next appointment. Maria & Roshni were very helpful as well, they made sure I left with all the right materials (pamphlets, coupons, labs, etc). Overall i had a very satisfying appointment.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

The diagnosis did not make sense based on my symptoms.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Impressive is all I have to say about this office ! I have been dealing with symptoms for a long time , decades in fact , always thought they were environmental. Turns out , after being asked a lot of questions and a very detailed history taken by this fantastic Dr, she ran tests and blood work and I found out I have a food allergy. After a couple of months I can't believe how much better I feel physically. Basically Dr. Mithani is a skilled physician with impressive clinical skills that not only made me feel better , she has changed my life. Must also mention the professional touch the office staff adds and the Manager is sweet and approachable and helped me tremendously in understanding my insurance benefits. I highly recommend Dr. Mithani and her nurses, her smile and her staff are fantastic . .

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Mithani is the best doctor around. She listens when you talk and ask questions. Her bedside manners are impeccable. Her nurses Roshi and Maria always have a smile and are pleasant. The office staff is friendly as well. I highly recommend Dr. Mithani!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Mithani and her nurses, Roshni and Maria. I have been dealing with skin problems for 7-8 years now and have been to multiple doctors, including other allergists. No one has been able to figure out what was wrong even after multiple tests and biopsies. But I visited Dr Mithani and she did all the allergy tests on me that could be the cause of my skin reactions. And she was right! Turns out I have environmental allergies and i finally have a diagnosis and will hopefully start treatment and allergy shots soon. I am so thankful to Dr Mithani and her nurse Roshni who made me feel so comfortable and finally figured out the cause of my distress for years! Such a friendly staff who make you feel welcome and at ease! Loved my visit here and all the people!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

An extremely well run office including the reception area and the nurses. Dr. Mithani has provided me with very professional and competent care. I travel an hour to get to her office and it has been worth every minute. One of the best experience at a doctors office in my life.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Sima Mithani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Healthnet