Dr. Sima Mithani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sima Mithani

One thing I didn't like was how she was extremely dismissive of my symptoms. It's like the symptoms were all in my head and she was trying to frame similar symptoms into a condition I didn't have. Until my bloodwork came back, everything changed after my blood-work came back. She started treating my condition for what it actually is and taking me more seriously.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

I was very happy to have visited with Dr. Mithani. Through thorough allergy testing, the doctor discovered I had allergic reactions to dust, animal dander and certain tree pollens. I vacuum more frequently, I take appropriate precautions when outdoors, and I make sure my pets have a more regimented grooming schedule. It's made all the difference. Thanks Dr. Mithani!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Very pleased with my visit. Dr. Mithani was helpful, knowledgeable and listened with care and interest to what I said and the questions I asked. I feel confident that things will improve after seeing her today and getting medication. Her staff was also very friendly and kind. I recommend her without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

Beyond pleased with my visit with Dr . Mithani in Hackensack. My allergies had become frequent and unpredictable, self medicating with OTC was not helping anymore so I came in , detailed history , informative testing , things I never knew I was allergic to came back positive. I am very hopeful with this experience and looking forward less severe flare ups this season. Staff was wonderful , caring nurses and the office staff were smiling the whole time. Dr. Mithani is caring , informative and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dr. Mithani is kind and so knowledgeable and spends quality time with her patients. She is reassuring and wonderful. Her assistants, Liz and Cynthia are not only knowledgeable and professional, they are kind, helpful, compassionate and all around great women who provide great service to their patients.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Dr Mithani was a pleasure to have as a doctor. She was very thorough and has a pleasant demeanor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Terrible. pure patient service, charged $516 for consultation fee. Insurance says she should not charge for that and will not pay...

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr. Mithani is a wonderful doctor, always patient and kind. She is very professional and always willing to answer questions and take her time to addresss any issue. We have been her patients for many Years and appreciate her as our doctor. With regards to meds, every insurance provider is different, but I know from past experience that she is willing to work with her patients, and order what suits that patient’s medical condition as well as financially.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Not happy with my daughters first visit with Dr. Mithani. service is poor. We felt that Dr. Mithani had no patients to answer questions about concerns we had. Dr. Mithani kept leaving the room and I needed to ask for her to come back, it was not comfortable. After not getting accurate test results she prescribed an inhaler for my daughter. At the pharmacy, because Dr. Mithani didn't prescribe a generic brand I needed to pay approx. $300 for the medication.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Mithani for over a year, and I have nothing but nice things to say about her and her staff! I have monthly appointments for allergy shots. Her nurses Maria and Vingelo are friendly, professional and keep the appointments running back-to-back like clockwork! Keep up the great work, ladies!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Sima Mithani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Blue Cross/Blue Shield Dental