Dr. Sima Mithani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sima Mithani

Dr Mithani was a pleasure to have as a doctor. She was very thorough and has a pleasant demeanor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Terrible. pure patient service, charged $516 for consultation fee. Insurance says she should not charge for that and will not pay...

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr. Mithani is a wonderful doctor, always patient and kind. She is very professional and always willing to answer questions and take her time to addresss any issue. We have been her patients for many Years and appreciate her as our doctor. With regards to meds, every insurance provider is different, but I know from past experience that she is willing to work with her patients, and order what suits that patient’s medical condition as well as financially.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Not happy with my daughters first visit with Dr. Mithani. service is poor. We felt that Dr. Mithani had no patients to answer questions about concerns we had. Dr. Mithani kept leaving the room and I needed to ask for her to come back, it was not comfortable. After not getting accurate test results she prescribed an inhaler for my daughter. At the pharmacy, because Dr. Mithani didn't prescribe a generic brand I needed to pay approx. $300 for the medication.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Mithani for over a year, and I have nothing but nice things to say about her and her staff! I have monthly appointments for allergy shots. Her nurses Maria and Vingelo are friendly, professional and keep the appointments running back-to-back like clockwork! Keep up the great work, ladies!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Just started seeing her this 2018 allergy season and so far I've been a lot better coming from a different doctor whos methods didn't work for me.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. MIthani for over a year and I have nothing but great things to say about her and her staff. I highly recommend Dr. Mithani

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Mithani deserves 6 stars !!! I was not feeling well for two months and visited two medical doctors prior to my visit . The two doctors treated me for common cold and sinus infection. Dr. Mithani was able to determined that I was highly allergic to rag weed after a allergy test was given. The doctor also determined that I had asthma that needed to be treated. After a week of medications I was feeling better and I am now completely healed. I am now off all medications. Dr. Mithani seeing that I was sick for so long did everything in my first visit to ensure my health would improve. If you are looking for a doctor that really cares about each and every patient this is the doctor for you. True professional with a incredible staff Maria and Vingela the nurses. Thanks for taking care of me everytime I come in Steve Molina.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

This is our second visit to this office and like our first time, we were seen within 5 minutes of our scheduled appointment. Assistant was very patient with my 6 year old. Dr. Mithani was very knowledgeable and thorough, making sure to address all of my concerns during the visit. We travel 30 minutes to her office, instead of going to the office nearer to our home.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

This is the first allergy season that I have had relief, thanks to Dr . Mithani . Basically suffered for years taking OTC meds, one of my friends who is a patient highly recommended her care , so I have been A patient since February. I don’t go to physicians much cos my insurance is limited , but I was very pleased by the approach of this office. Manager took the time to talk to me in detail about tests done in office. Dr. Mithani was pleasant and informative and gave me a regimen of meds that I never thought would help me as much as they do Allergy Season has always been very difficult for me to get through , but so far with her suggestions of products and ways to keep my room allergy trigger free and the prescribed meds I have not had a bad flare up . Pretty amazing for me ! Don’t put it off if you suffer from allergies, it was well worth my time , highly recommend Dr . Mithani and her wonderful staff .

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Sima Mithani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Centene