Ratings for Dr. Eunji B. Seward

Dr. Seward is a fantastic physician! She safely delivered all 3 of my children and was very patient with me - never seeming rushed during my appointments. She even gave me a hug after one of my prenatal visits when I was expecting my 3rd child - because she said big families are wonderful and she was HAPPY I was having another! She also listened to my wishes in terms of not getting induced and waiting for me to go into labor on my own, as well as letting me go home after a false alarm (I deliver quickly) and letting me wait until labor started up again. She didn't "make" me take drugs to get labor going again because I didn't want to - I wanted to go as natural as possible, and she honored that. I think she is a great doc and I am truly sad that she has moved on to another location. I will miss her.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I was in the middle of my 3rd miscarriage and she basically told me I was too old to have a baby. I was appalled!! No matter what age your patient is, please have some compassion!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

She is the first doctor to take the time to wait for me to remember the question I wanted to ask. She didn't rush me she just waited and didn't make me feel bad. Then she explained everything.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

first time i met dr.seward she seemed to not be knowledge about basic things so i never went back.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010