Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Punswick

Dr. Punswick was my doctor until 2014 when he decided his religion was more important than the Hippocratic oath. I was pregnant and he was prescribing my anti-depressants. I was in a very depressed and fragile state and tried to talk to him about the situation I was in. Instead of helping me, he judged me and refused to treat me. What he didn't know is that I was suicidal at the time. If he hadn't sneered at me and suddenly left the room after judging me, he would have discovered that. As my pregnancy progressed, I had more and more problems with my baby who survived (I started with twins.) No one could figure out what was going on in that last trimester. But I was assured everything was ok. My son was stillborn almost 3 years ago, July 5, 2014. Maybe if Dr. Punswick had continued as my doctor, he would have had some insight for me. I felt he was a really good doctor. I really counted on him, that's why I went to him for help. But he chose Catholicism over being a good doctor and "doing no harm" to his patient. It took me over a year to get over that fear and mistrust of doctors. But I've never gotten over what Punswick did to me and definitely never gotten over the death of my son.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Kevin J. Punswick's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2006)

MSP/BC Med