Ratings for Dr. Carlos R. Medina

Dr Medina's care was very personalized. He has been providing excellent care before, during and after my surgery. I love the results of my procedure.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Excellent surgeon. Dr Medina takes his time during his consultation and follow up appointments are individualized.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Horrible "physician" cares a great deal more about the money than the patient or the results. He will never be on time or give follow up himself. Sends in PAs or nurses to complete the work. After reading the other reviews I strongly agree in the DIVA actitudes and I would definitely not recommend him to anyone ever. Buyers BE VERY AWARE!!!!

Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr Medina is the best physician I have ever had. He is by far the most professional, caring and knowledgeable doctor I've been to. He never rushes his patients, gives clear explanations and alternative to the treatments. And makes sure his answers any questions or concerns the patients have. His bedside manners are truly exquisite. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a true caring professional doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Medina has to be the best surgeon out there. He takes his time with you and explains everything. I had breast reconstruction surgery. He did an amazing job and he actually called my husband that same night after the surgery to see how I was doing! There are not too many doctors like him that truly care for their patients. I can't explain in writing how appreciative I am of Dr. Medina.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012