Ratings for Dr. Prashant Singri

Just don't go. He can talk good though. I was treated for scabies without doing any scraping. I was treated twice as it did not work first time. Obviously, I had no scabies. I was really scared when he told me about it. He was not even listen properly what one has to say. He would even told me I getting so I am getting some red tiny spot on my skin. I did not had any of those before treatment. I did go to other dermatologists and the first question was scraping done to test the skin infection. I was miserable for months. The second dermatologist could not do much as I was in the middle of the treatment. Please do your research first before going to him.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I was told by the staff and Doctor that they would call my insurance to make sure that the light treatments were going to be paid 100% by my insurance. The office called me and said they had spoken with my i=nsurance company and that my treatments were going to be covered 100%. I am now recieving a bill from his office and the staff is saying they never told me that. I feel like they have commited fraud on me so that I would take the treatment. Once the treatments were over that is when I recieved a bill and not before. They waited until all treatments were completed and then billed me. Very shady operation!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

The staff is disorganized. I called to reschedule and the staff scheduled my new appointment but failed to cancel my previous appointment. I went to my new appointment and the next day when I got my mail, I received a “missed appointment” letter with a fee. I called the staff and she admitted the mistake and told me the fee would be waived due to the error on her part. When I requested a statement to show I had a $0 balance, I was told it would not be possible. On a separate occasion, I showed up for my scheduled appointment and the staff told me there was not an appointment in the system for me. It was an inconvenience and another mix-up on their end. I spoke with the doctor about the issues I was having with the staff. I was then told about the new automated appointment scheduler. He indicated it would be more convenient and it will minimize room for error. When I logged into my account, I noticed their records still reflect incorrect information about the “missed appointment”.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Worked with Doctor Nimisha Singri on 25 june 2014 . Excellent service very good attitude , gave me all the time needed and the procedure was quick and excellent .

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Singri and Sarah were very helpful with my skin condition. I saw several other dermatologists and wasn't given a diagnosis or effective treatment. They both explained in detail what my condition was, and so far the treatment is working great without side effects. I am happy to have found this place and will be sending my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Not a good doctor. very rude to the patient. I will not prefer my family or my friends(anybody) to him. He does not explain the things. very very very rude doctor. Don't go to him that what i am suggesting other people.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

This Doctor is not knowledgeable and office have bad billing practice.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

He was very knowledgable, friendly and took the time to explain my condition in real terms. His staff was very polite and helpful. An overall very pleasant expierence. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I saw Dr. Singri for treatment of extensive foot warts. He was the 4TH MD I have seen over the last two years for this issue, but the first to offer a different treatment. Through a combination of topical treatments and injections, he was able to COMPLETELY resolve my problem in just 3 months. No freezing, no acids, no cutting. Very little pain. Most important, EFFECTIVE. If you have seen other MD's for this problem without resolution, I highly recommend Dr. Singri. As an added benefit, he's a nice guy who listens and is very approachable.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Prashant Singri's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Schaumburg, IL