Ratings for Dr. Noel Brown

I love this guy. He retired from an private practice upstate, has endured a bout with intestinal cancer, and remains one of the most positive, upbeat, competent, confidence-inspiring docs you will ever meet. He doesn't like suspicious moles, keratoses and other evidence of your sins in the sun, and freezes or cuts them off mercilessly---but knows what is benign, explains it and leaves it alone. He is unfailingly on time (no long waits) but takes however much time is required to explain himself. I never feel rushed druing an exam. They don't get any better than Noel Brown.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Brown was on time,I have had 2 visits nd rec'd a complete skin assesment each time and any bad spots were taken care of at the same visit.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Brown saw my 5 year old daughter for a mole we discovered on the back of her head. We have a history of melanoma in my family, so it is very important to stay aware of skin health. He was kind, well spoken and gave me a clear description of why he believed her mole was not new and not harmful. I felt that if I had any additional questions I could call back and ask. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

He really is knowledgeable. He actually cares about his patients. He communicates with details and how to use with handouts and notes. I was totally impressed his care. He is a committed and enthusiastic. His office was very busy but I suppose that is because he is good.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

Dr. Noel Brown's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1972)

MSP/BC Med