Ratings for Dr. Christopher E. Greene

Dr Chris Green really cares about your Health, his knowledge of food and how to prepare it. Treating the cause and not the systems. I was loosing a lot of hair, and he tested me for gluten and diary. Since I gave that up completely, no hair lose. And I bet when I go back to my regular M.D for another thyroid test, it will be functioning correctly. You have to be willing to follow his treatment plan, and it's not usually a quick fix, you can't expect some things to be if years of poor nutrition caused you your problems. I have been a patient of Dr Chris for 6 years, and I tell everyone to go see him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Very knowledgeable and efficient. Helped me heal a skin condition that I had for years.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

cut hours, then double & triple books, closed store on Saturdays so full time workers cannot go there to get their products. charges several hundred dollars per visit on average. refuse to take back unopened products, even though they state you no longer need to take it. Accuse you of peeing all over their bathroom floor, when that is FALSE!! that is defamation of character/slander.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013