Ratings for Dr. Jean A. Dunham

Dr. Dunham has been so helpful for our family. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

The best we could find for our child in the area. We are doing so much better on less medications and not more!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Excellent care for our family - we are so grateful for her knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Dunham is a very kind doctor and probably one of the best in her field. I trust her sense about things and feel like she always wants the best for me. She sometimes will call just to check in and that is not common at all with doctors. If you are looking for a kind-hearted and very smart doctor, she is one of the best.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I am rewriting the rating from 09-28-13. Since I posted the low rating, I have talked with Dr. Dunham. I found out that the clinic where she worked had policies which tied her hands on my treatment plan. She had to do what a supervising physician recommended, and she wasn't able to make her own decisions about my treatment plan. She had to follow directions from the supervising physicians. She has now completed the program and will open her own private practice in January 2014. Then, she will be able to treat patients as she sees fit. I would definitely be willing to see her in her own private practice. I realize now that both of us were caught in a bad situation, and maybe the outcome would have been much different in a private practice environment.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Had a great experience with Dr Dunham. She was a very kind and empathic doctor. Knew her stuff too. Been doing much better after starting to see her. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Healthsmart
Healthspring
  • Humana Medicare
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Secure Horizons