Ratings for Dr. Walter C. Olsen

Love Dr. Olsen. I was involved in an accident and within 2 visits, I was feeling much, much better. He knew exactly what to do and how to fix it to get me back on my feet. He is the only chiropractor in Huntsville that should be seen!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

My experience with Dr Olsen renewed my confidence in the healthcare profession. I felt confident that he had my wellness at heart and was very competent at what he does. By the time I consulted Dr Olsen for my stiff and painful neck, it had been months of struggling with being barely able to look up or to the sides. I have had this condition before and consulted medical doctors without significant success. Usually, they would prescribe some pain/inflammation medication and tell you to come back when it gets worse. Dr Olsen helped aligned my neck and located several tight muscle blocks that needed work. After 3 visits over a period of one week, I was elated at the relief and recovery. My neck became more flexible than I could remember it ever being. It has been weeks since I last saw him and my neck has gotten better and better. Dr Olsen is very open-minded about what you are comfortable with and has a logical explanation for all my questions. Even though I paid for my consultations out of pocket, it was worth every cent, especially when compared to how medical doctors just leave you in a room by yourself for an hour and don't really do anything to help you. I felt that I was taken care of every minute I was in Dr Olsen's clinic, even in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Olsen & his staff are very friendly and professional. I've had 6 laser treatments with Dr. Olsen for hip pain and the results have far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Olsen. He's very knowledgeable and easy to work with.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Olsen is awesome! I call him Magic Hands! I use him most often for active release therapy. I have never had a problem that he did not resolve. I go to him fairly often. As a runner / athlete something always needs tweaking.. He gives great personal service and is sincere in wanting to treat your problem. I highly recommend any of his services. He will take good care of you!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr Olsen is the BEST! He keeps me swimming, biking and running pain free!!! His staff is friendly and professional. I never have to wait for more than a few minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Olsen has successfully treated me for a Rhomboid and a couple knee injuries! He and his staff are knowledgeable and family friendly! His method of treatment is the reason I am back to riding my bike and training again :)

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Olsen treated my shoulders and neck for muscle tension due to stress. I was in so much pain every time I tried to turn my head. When I arrive he is always punctual, his staff is friendly, and the service is quick and effective. I've been in other chiropractic offices for hours before. At his office I am normally in and out within 30 minutes and my pain was completely gone within a couple of days. I highly recommend Dr. Olsen.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Olsen gave me exact treatment that I wanted and needed. I came in looking for remedies to two conditions caused from working as programmer which entailed too much time sitting with a screen and keyboard. I had injured myself from improperly getting up and twisting as I came out of a swivel chair and also from straining to see the screen. In short I had a muscular problem in my lower back and neck. I expressed my feeling that I was not looking for long-term weekly visits; I just wanted to deal with the painful areas and move-on. My philosophy seemed to jell with his. He was friendly, professional and courteous. I had four treatments in all. On my third visit, my neck pain was my predominant complaint. He showed me some exercises and also used a laser treatment which really helped with the pain. I would recommend him to anyone with back pain and I would have no hesitancy in using an MD in the mix as well. Stephan Onisick

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Olsen's treatment has been effective in releaving the discomfort I experienced in my back - due to OTJ stress.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. Olsen completely cured my tennis elbow using his ART training and stopped my neck from popping every time I turned my head to the left.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011