Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Colina

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Anthony Colina is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and available to work around my schedule. Since seeing him, I have seen marked improvement in my over all health, energy level, as well as decreased neck, back, and knee pain! My sinus issues have also improved dramatically. I'm so glad to have found a Chiropractor I can trust as well as improve my health. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Colina helped me thru my low back pain crisis & I've been fine since I started. I started 2 years ago to date. I love the thoroughness he provides.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

This is the absolute most poorest chiropractor available. Does not care about helping you get better except for the initial 3 weeks of treatment. After that he tells YOU when you need to come back--- in other words, don't call him if you need pain management. You are only supposed to come when he deems it necessary. Insurance fraud suspected. Beware!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010