Ratings for Dr. Stacy M. Martinucci

Dr. Martinucci was Extremely insensitive and cold. Would never recommend her because she is abrupt, rude and rides roughshod over her patients needs as she feels she knows better.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Dr. Martinucci is a great professional and very knowledgeable. She delivered my third child and I can’t be happier with her care and excellent decision making. I woul highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

I had an appointment at 5:30 PM, I called the office nobody was available why giving and appointment if the staff is gone at that time and you don’t have any communication really bad stress me out. Also the staff needs more customer service if dr. Want to succeed, Dr needs to give a closer look at their working hours

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

The speculum hurt me during the pap smear. Also, the online portal that was supposed to have my test results had no results three weeks after I took the tests. I had to call the dr.'s office to get the results they promised would be posted within a week.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

staff helpful Dr. Martinucci was warm, understanding, and had stern but honest suggestions. The path to recovery was set in motion. Dr.Martinucci is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

She was a little too intense for my taste, not very warm, or understanding, and a bit condescending. I felt overwhelmed rather than at ease. I'm not going back! But office staff was nice and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr.Martinucci is outstanding. She has exceptional knowledge and truly cares about her patients. She takes ger time with patients and is genuine! I feel so fortunate that she delivered my daughters.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I definitely would not recommend Dr. Martinucci. Her office staff is fabulous but she is completely unprofessional and treats her patients with no care or compassion.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I love Dr M and would refer her to everyone. During my first pregnancy she stayed on top of all the issues I was having and was able to get a diagnoses on it and saved my life. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for her. She listens to what you have to say and answers all your questions honestly. Her staff is very friendly and welcoming, I feel like I've known them forever. I highly recommend her...if she ever stopped taking my insurance I would gladly pay out of pocket to see her, that is how much I recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Martinuchi is amazing she delivered my first child and was all the support i needed!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Stacy M. Martinucci's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)