Ratings for Dr. Kim Le

This doctor had me down for visits when I never was there. She would write prescriptions for medicines I didn't need, she once wrote me an antibiotic for no reason, she said it is good to have it once in awhile. She also forced me to build her a website and other things or she wouldn't write my prescription for pain medication. I was so desperate to even have a doctor since the network they say is full. I begged for an MRI, I was in so much pain and knew that my old work injury had gotten worse, but she would not send me for an MRI. I asked for Alternative treatmento like physical therapy, she said there is none even though there was physical therapy equipment at her office. After I saw that she was collecting money and people's belongings on top of Medi-Cal I reported her. She had her drug addict worker minion , that she keeps supplied well, text me to pick him up , as well as one time texting me on a Sunday telling me that the doctor will right you a prescription if you pick her up at the airport, I contemplated doing it because I will get my prescription, but not doing it would surely mean I will be cut off , with no doctor. I decided that regardless of myself and my pain, I have to stand up to blackmail. The next day was my appointment and sure enough, the doctor charged me $300 , of course I didn't pay it. This doctor should be locked up...she has hurt a lot of people and I just remembered the time she made me drive her somewhere and when i got there, she made me lift furniture...she knew I had a bad back, well I knew too, but what one won't do for the only thing offered that will relieve chronic pain.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Kim Le's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)