Ratings for Dr. Aroub Saleh

I needed a new doctor since mine was moving. I saw Dr. Shanaah. I had concerns about my medication for pain being continued. I discussed my health history and mentioned other doctors. I felt she was not very warm and on guard. I have had panic attacks, due to Hashimotos, she would ask about attacks, I explained a very bad one, she did not agree, she did not want to continue my medications, wanted to send me to another doctor, even though I explained I had an endocronologist, asthma doctor and chiropractor. I felt like I was being talked to, she was not listening. She is opinionated, and very young. She mentioned that if I would have called, and mentioned that I was taking a certain med, I would not have wasted my time and HERS...wow...what a slap in the face. I left very sad. I left a message for her telling her this was an insult to me and really hurt. I was very transparent about my personal history, she was cold.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012