Ratings for Dr. Debra C. Glassman

The staff is quite friendly. The hygienist (Castina (?sp) is excellent and caring. However, beware if you are not a celebrity, you will not receive decent, informed, dental care. Dr. D. Glassman is knowledgeable, used to be a great practice but it's now a great practice if your picture can be displayed on wall. It's only cash and extremely expensive compare to other practices within the same neighborhood.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I must 100% disagree with review written on 4/8/2011/ I found Dr. Debra to be one of the most caring and dedicated dentists I have ever gone to and spent time with me and explained everything perfectly. She told me if I had any problems to call her cell phone - It seems to me she gives everyone who comes to her the "Royal Treatment". I found her and the office great and highly recommend her. When I called to make the appointment, Karen, who answered the phone, was highly knowledgable and was sweet and funny and made my making the initial appointment a joy!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Even though this doctor is rather popular (perhaps because of their widely advertised celebrity "connections" on the website and her appearances in the media), to an average customer dr Debra Glassman is short, rude, impatient and sometimes disrespectful. My advice for potential patients is to find a different - grounded, polite and a patient doctor that wasn't tainted by the celebrity wannabe attitude.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011