Dr. Shruthi Y. Bannenahally

Ratings for Dr. Shruthi Y. Bannenahally

The staff is positive, kind, and patient. My husband was little apprehensive about going to dentists and was handled with extreme care. No lectures, no dirty looks. She is a wonderful dentist. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I went to Dr. B for a filling and crown replacement. She made me feel very comfortable and for the first time i felt relaxed visiting a dentist. She explains every procedure clearly. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Did a filling on my wife that came out and wanted to charge again for it. She said there "is no warranty" and "you have to pay again." Needless to say we are NOT satisfied especially after spending "thousands" of dollars between the both of us in the last year and being retired with a fixed income. The prior Doctors that we dealt with and the rest of the staff have been great. This Doctor has no compassion.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr B is a very good dentist. I would say, she is the best dentist i have ever been with so far. She is very cool and care for patients and listens to their concerns. She explain the problem and its implications clearly so that the patient will know what to expect from the treatment. I routinely visit for regular checkup. In my last visit, Dr B did two surface filling on the two adjacent teeth on the right side. It was a very smooth experience and i did not feel any pain during or after the filling. She did a great job. I strongly recommend her for a good dental treatment experience to any one.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013