Ratings for Dr. Zulma S. Tovar Spinoza

AWESOME and amazing. She came in and immediately grabbed our sweet angel from us and held him like nothing/no one else in the room mattered. She hugged him and talked to him about what an angel he was and how she was going to take care of him like he was her own. A+++ from us

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Such an amazing doctor with impressive knowledge , caring, updated, offered all the options of treatment just here, I wish more people will know of the high quality of care that we have in CNY. Dear Dr Tovar Spinoza we wish you the best for the Holidays and pray to have you for many years to come!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Dr Tovar Spinoza is by far one of the best Drs I've seen. I entrusted my daughters brain surgery to her and with wonderful results. She has a phenomenal bedside matter and made my daughter at ease. Very knowledgeable and sincerely cares.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Great caring and professional doctor; she made easier a very difficult time and now our son is after and healthy. Thanks God for doctors like her!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Wonderful woman and a fantastic doctor! Knowledgeable and carrying like few I've seen.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Great caring doctor! Excellent bedside manners, deep knowdlege and excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

She is a fellowship trained pediatric neurosurgeon that also sees adults. She is extrememly caring and dedicated to her patients. Also,the only doctor who has ever wanted me to have her email address.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012