Dr. Jessica Ohlemacher

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jessica Ohlemacher

Dr Ohlemacher is so kind and genuine! I not only appreciate her knowledge as a physician, but also her compassion. So glad she is my doctor. Additionally, the office staff are marvelous!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

SUPPORTIVE AND INFORMATIVE. BEST PATIENT CARE SERVICE I'VE RECEIVED IN YEARS!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Ohlemacher and the staff were very friendly. Made me feel very comfortable. All my issues were taken care of.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Everyone was very nice. I would recommend this office to anyone I know

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

The office staff is always so friendly and professional. As a long time patient, I know, without any doubt, that Dr. Ohlemacher is the epitome of a doctor with true concerns and awesome bedside manners.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Everyone was kind and helpful. I felt like all my questions were answered! Love this place~.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Everyone in the office was wonderful, from the front office to the back office, everyone was attentive and caring. The office is very clean and comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

As always, I had an exceptional experience. Dr. O is so nice, professional, and caring. The nurses and other staff members were helpful and effiecient.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Absolutely love her and the staff! She is so sweet and caring and makes you feel so comfortable and welcomed and not scared at all. Thank you so much for the best doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Today's visit was amazing! From coming into the space and being welcomed, to the beautiful decor, music playing and atmosphere. I was taken back promptly and was pleasantly surprised to be placed in the doctor's actual office rather than an exam room. I enjoyed getting the opportunity to sit down for a minute and speak with the physician before heading into the exam room. She was so friendly and inviting and I immediately felt like I was in good hands. In the exam room there were beautiful details that a woman can appreciate from baby announcements to a satin hanger on the wall for those who may need to hang their work attire to prevent wrinkles! The exam was quick and as comfortable as possible. She asked questions and answered mine with care. I truly enjoyed my experience at Complete Women's Care Center and with Dr. Ohlemacher and will definitely be recommending the Center to everyone I know! Thank you so much for caring.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018