Ratings for Dr. Felicia Meila

I have been a patient of Dr. Meila's for over twenty years. She is a great doctor. Very thorough exams and always takes time to listen. She is very knowledgeable. Returns calls and fits you in schedule when you need quick appointment. I do not believe the negative revues a couple of people have made. They are probably unhappy with everyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

She is very good doctor. I wish she would have her separate office because the office she has is so crowd.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Meila: kind, considerate, good listener, great bedside manner, thorough examinations, very knowledgeable, returns my calls, sends lab results with nice note, motivates me to take good care of myself, never too busy to see me on short notice when I had a problem. She has diagnosed conditions and sent me for immediate testing. There have been a few times that she has "picked up the ball" when the specialist doctors I saw did not follow through properly. She takes care of me better than any doctor I have ever known. My sister was finally able to get Dr. Meila for her primary care doctor. She loves her as much as I do. I recently told Dr. Meila that when I retire and move to Florida that I will be back in RI during the summer and will be sure to have an appointment with her for my annual physical.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Very unprofessional and seemingly uneducated; wrong career choice, Felicia. I can't believe she has a license to practice medicine! Obviously I would NOT recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Meila's since I was 15 years old and I love her, she's so awesome that when I recently moved and found out my insurance company did not accept her practice/considered it out-of-network --I still paid out of pocket to continue visiting her. The entire staff in that office is great.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Great doc! Knows her stuff, thorough, excellent bedside mannner. Always available when needed in a short notice situation. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Meila for several years. My Mother and Daughter are also her patients. Dr. Meila is extremely thorough with her examinations and always calls or writes personally with test results. Over the years, there have been times where I was not feeling well and she always made time for a sick visit. Although she is extremely prompt, if the wait (for a scheduled examination) is a few minutes longer than usual, I always take into consideration the times that my sick visit delayed her seeing other patients. We think she is the BEST!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Do not trust this doctor....believe me, I know. I complained and complained about a pain in my kidney area, etc., etc. All this doctor did was stick her nose up in the air, and stated this exactly..."you think you have cancer don't you". I walked out. I went to my cardio doc...AND YES, I HAD KIDNEY CANCER AND MORE!!!! DO NOT TRUST HER!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and takes time with you. Has taken care of everything I needed attention to. Also never too bad of a wait to see her. The only complaint I have is that when you call there you get put on hold right away for at least 5 minutes every time, sometimes it's been so long I actually thought they forgot me on hold. Maybe they need to hire another secretary, but besides that great office and doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Meila is a wonderful doctor. She is very attentive and personable.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Dr. Felicia Meila's Credentials

• College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Pawtucket, RI