Ratings for Dr. Clarine G. Hightower

I found Ambiance Dental Spa after leaving another dental practice literally in tears after being so mistreated. Dr. Hightower took me aside and listened to my concerns and fears. An appointment was set up for that week and even though I was extremely apprehensive about having to get used to another dentist and hygienist, I kept the appointment. I am so glad that I did. Her office staff is so caring and professional, from the receptionist to the the hygienist to the book keeper. They keep you informed of everything that is done, why it is done and how it will affect the bottom line with your health and the costs. During the treatment they make sure you are as comfortable as possible. Each treatment room has a massage pad on the dental chair and a wide flat screen tv (I prefer to bring my iPod anyway). Every effort is made to monitor your comfort level and pain management during treatment. This makes going to the dentist a lot easier for this "chicken". Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012