Ratings for Dr. Douglas J. Abeles

Dr Abeles and his staff are fantastic. They were able to get my daughter in immediately and cast her fractured wrist. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Wonderful experience w DrAbeles. He performed knee surgery and I was back to skiing in 8 weeks!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I don't normally rate MDs often but I felt compelled to write one regarding Dr. Abeles. About a month ago my son injured his right hand and pinky toe while playing football. I call Dr. Abeles office to make an appointment for a possible fracture and the staff was so kind to get us in first thing the following day. My son was very nervous thinking he was not going to be able to play football anymore; however he is now back it and its all thanks to the doctor. My son and I both consider him to be a top-notch doctor because of his professional qualifications, his fine care and his kind personality. We definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I am so glad I foundDr. Abeles to do my back. I was in such pain and no one ever took me seriously. He's very kind and he took the time to explain the operation to me so I understood. And it worked. I feel good again.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

the doctor did a great job with my knee. I am skiing again!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Dr. Abeles was great and really helped my problem with my shoulder. He also helped with a small problem with my mom who was with me at the time. She is 82.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

This doctor barely spends 5 minutes with the patient. When calling to make an appointment, the staff usually does not pick up the phone and one has to leave a message.

Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Douglas J. Abeles's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)