Ratings for Dr. William C. Decker

He left me in hospital without showing up or giving he's recondition to dr. Mckeon at herrick hospital

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I have been taking my handicapped daughter to Dr. Decker for years. He is wonderful with her. He treats her for multiple health issues and is very knowledgeable of them all. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

My experience with Dr. Decker was nothing short of excellent! He saved my life; did the necessary tests, brought in two other specialists to work with him and resolved the problem! Everything he did was in my best interest,I recommend him to all my friends and family. He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

He said my sister had lung cancer before proper testing. After all tests were in, tests revealed no cancer. She had pneumonia instead. It went undetected so long that she had to have major surgery to remove callouses that formed from trapped fluid. Terrible bedside manner. My opinion is to avoid him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

Dr. William C. Decker's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Adrian, MI