Ratings for Dr. Gustav C. Magrinat

Not a good experienced. He replaced my old Doctor who left but I would not call him a replacement at all.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Magrinat really understands his patients, is so helpful. My first vist to him was to learn whether or not I had Leukemia. I did and he explained fully what treatments are available and the one he would suggest for me. What really made a believer in him was that he wrote out in full just what had been explained to me and my family and gave me a copy. I had the treatments, and am now in remission from Leukemia. I would reccomend him to anyone with cancer. He is very compassionate, helpful and takes the time so that you feel you are his only patient. This is unusual this day and age in any doctor especially some of the specialists. I will continue to see him for checkups. As a follow-up, he also did not make my age a factor for not getting treatment. By the way, I am now 80 years old and feel that I can be with my family for a good number of years. Who could ask for more in a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

Dr. Magrinat is the best. He listens; he's smart; he's kind; he's sincere; he should write the book on how to interact with patients.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Gustav C. Magrinat's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)