Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Sheynzon

I found Dr. Sheynzon to be incredibly attentive and detail oriented. He was thorough in explaining the benefits and risks of the procedure which made me feel comfortable in regards to pursuing the procedure. I had a good outcome with no issues post procedure and am happy that he was involved in my care. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I came to midtown NY Columbia Presbytarian office to have a port installed. I had the worst experience with Dr. Sheynzon! He is very rude and abrupt. He was very careless before, during and after the procedure. When entered the room he did not introduce himself and did not explain the procedure - very unprofessional. I was in a lot of pain and was crying quitely to myself. He told me to stop making noise. Then he kept on saying that he cannot work like this. I felt like he was choking me during the procedure. I felt like I was in butcher's hands. He was very rough as if I am not human and cannot feel. He was also rude with the staff. the nurses were telling him that I am in pain and he did not care. I would never recommend him to anyone I know. I hope I never have to see this man again. I dont know how peole like him are allowed into the medical field. I could not stop cryinf for 24 hrs after the procedure - not from pain, but from the scary experience I had. I have a lot of respect for Columbia Presbytarian Hospital in NY. They have amazing doctors and staff!!! Their facilities are great!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Vladimir Sheynzon's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2003)

GHI