Ratings for Dr. Christophe S. Oliveira

I have been to Chiropactors since 1975! They were pretty bad/very bad. Finally I went to RINJ. Since I have been treated by Dr. Oliveira, I, being 64-years-old, have never felt better. I can now participate in sports, and I do not have to return to any Orthopaedist or need to be hospitalized. This doctor, as young as he is,has more knowledge and better technique(s) than all the other chiropractors (6) that I have been to.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Chris and his staff are excellent.Dr Chris had made my back feel 100% better

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Christophe is an excellent doctor, explains his plan and knows what action to take to make you feel comfortable. HIGH RECOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Oliveira was very helpful with my long time neck aches. I was getting headaches and neck pains on a daily basis that got to a point that I just couldn't function. I got so sick of taking pills which just stopped helping me at all. Luckily, my co-worker had gone to Dr. Oliveira after being in a car accident and she literally forced me to go see him. I am very grateful that I went and I haven't felt this great in years. I forgot what it was like to be pain free. If you are anything like me, don't wait a minute longer. Go talk to Dr. Oliveira and you will see exactly what I mean.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Christophe S. Oliveira's Credentials

• University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2008)