Ratings for Dr. Jessica L. Fortwengler

Caring, concerned, and answered all my questions thoroughly. Very sincere and helpful. Not sure what the other review here is about, but that is definitely not Dr. Fortwengler's personality. I would recommend her to anyone as she is an exceptional physician. She found that I had a parathyroid problem very quickly (only after I had been to several other doctors and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me.) I'm so glad I've found her and several of my family members have started seeing her as well. I'm more than pleased with her knowledge and professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

After two phone messages to Dr. Fortwengler to correct a billing error went unanswered I politely asked her about it at the end of my next office visit. I was told "Doctors do not speak to patients about billing" THE ARROGANCE! A good doctor will return her patient's phone call regardless of the matter. She is a very young doctor with A LOT to learn -

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Jessica L. Fortwengler's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)