Dr. Angel L. Velazquez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Angel L. Velazquez

So glad I have found Dr. Velazquez, he addressed all my orthopedic needs and got me back to running in no time. I have been seen multiple times over the past two years for chronic joint pain and my sons acute sport related injuries. Dr. Velazquez and his staff have been wonderful. The brunette nurse that has work with him for years has always been in a great mood and does a wonderful job at answering any questions and making sure everything runs smoothly and we have no unanswered questions prior to leaving the office.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Great that someone can see your chronic condition without saying "let me cut you open." I was so much more comfortable seeing a non-surgeon than an orthopedic surgeon and Dr. Velazquez did a great job with the injections that ultimately saved me from going under the knife. He is great!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Velazquez has performed two injections on my achilles tendon. The first one was one of the most painful things I have had done, but it worked. The second one was not as painful, but it also made a big difference in my ability to walk, stand, and function pain free.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Great, reasonable, seemed very friendly. I haven't had an injection that didn't work well or very well, and Dr. Velazquez has done all of then.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Great job, Dr. Velazquez! Thanks to you I was able to avoid surgery and am back to feeling great!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Velazquez is a great physician and has one of the greatest senses of humor! He is great!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Although he is extremely passionate about what he is doing, Dr. Velazquez was really down to earth and fun to talk to. I think the injections went really well and I am hoping to avoid surgery altogether now!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Que perfecto! When Dr. Angel Velazquez saw my knee for the first time I didn't know if he would be able to help but he really has and it has been a good experience the entire way!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Velazquez has done two injections for me and I wouldn't trust anyone more than him. He is absolutely fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

The ultrasound guided procedure was really neat and Dr. Velazquez did a great job with the injection!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Angel L. Velazquez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)