Dr. Bryan J. Correa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bryan J. Correa

Dr. Correa recently preformed surgery on my wrist. From the initial consultation through pre op and post op surgery he explained everything that was going to happen, surgery and recovery, in terms I could easily understand and answered all my questions and concerns which made me feel at ease. His office staff is outstanding. I am fortunate having Dr. Correa as my surgeon and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Correa quickly diagnosed a very serious infection and conducted emergency surgery on my finger/hand. It was clear from the onset he is very competent, an excellent surgeon and possesses a very calming bedside manner. My hand is now healing well. I am confident as a result of Dr. Correa's treatment and handling of the whole situation I will have a full recovery. Lastly, the staff in his office is very friendly and professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Correa and his staff are awesome. We came in for a consultation and had the surgery scheduled just about a week later. Before the procedure she had a "little" melt down (to put it mildly, lol) over her fear of needles and they were so patient with her. The results for my daughter's otoplasty are AMAZING! She is extremely pleased!! Dr. Correa had an answer to every question we had before and after the surgery. He even gave us a call the evening of procedure to check on how she was feeling. The same weekend we had a concern so we contacted the answering service and received a phone call within minutes. Keep in mind this all being the week before Christmas! Highly recommend Dr. Correa!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I came to see Dr. Correa upon recommendation from a doctor friend of mine after having a bad consult somewhere else. When I met him for my consult, I felt comfortable and confident that he was the right surgeon for my procedure. Not only was he thorough and answered all my questions but I felt that he was genuinely concerned about my treatment. I am thrilled with the results and felt so comforted when Dr. Correa personally called me to make sure my recovery was going well. He has also seen me for my follow up appointments. I have continued to be impressed by his level of personal care and attention he has given to me throughout my experience with him. I would recommend him to friends and family all day long.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

It was a wonderful experience, he and his staff were excellent during the surgery process. Very good bedside manners, knowledgable and excellent results.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Correa took great care of me - so thankful he was my doctor!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Always attentive. Very good bedside manner. When I was hurt he put me back together. He is compassionate and knowledgable. So very thankful for all of his help. His office staff is exceptional! They are a top notch practice and going forward i will not use anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Excellent bedside manner! I could tell that he really cared for me!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I sawa Dr. Correa regarding my nose, I had problems breathing and also didn't like a small bump on the bridge of my nose. His office staff was extremely nice and helpful and Dr. Correa did an awesome job on my nose - I'm now breathing and looking better!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I am so impressed with Dr. Correa. He obviously has great knowledge and vast experience for a young surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Bryan J. Correa's Credentials

I am a fully trained Plastic Surgeon in Houston and The Woodlands with a practice focused on Facial Plastic Surgery and Breast Surgery. I have a special interest in Rhinoplasty, or surgery of the nose. My practice is established in The Woodlands near Houston, TX. In addition to rhinoplasty, I also dedicate my time to face, breast, and body surgery, such as breast augmentation, breast lift, abdominoplasty, "mommy makeover," and liposuction. For a special introduction to my Houston and The Woodlands Plastic Surgery practice, please visit www.correaplasticsurgery.com

• Spanish