Ratings for Dr. Yitzhack Asulin

Dr. Yitzhack Asulin is by far the best OB/GYN physician I have ever seen. He is extremely caring, kind, and very respectful. I have never seen any doctor that caring for their patients as much as he does. He is incredibly knowledgeable and extremely informative. He had been extremely thorough before performing any procedure. Dr. Asulin I thank you so much for taking such good care of me. I trust you 100% b/c you have shown me nothing but that. Thank you, Paraskevi

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I do not understand how someone cannot like Dr. Asulin. He is an amazing doctor. He cares about his patients, and is very knowledgeable. He is respectful and does not treat his patients like most doctors. He cares for his patients. I love going to see Dr. Asulin. I wish I could have him as my primary doctor because he is the ONLY doctor I trust.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Horrible doctor ... no empathy for me and was sexually insulting and inappropriate

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

The Best Doctor. Go to him he's very good. You won't regret.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

My wife and I had him as a fill in for her regular OBGYN who was on vacation when she went into labor. We truly thank GOD that he was on vacation and we were able to get Dr. Asulin to deliver our precious little baby girl. I cannot say enough nice things about him. Punctual (especially for a fill in doctor on call), EXTREMELY KIND, CARING, and CALMING as we were going thru as first timers. Very knowledgeable about my wife's situation and knew what to do and got it done fast and truly did a great job. We can't thank him enough for doing a great job delivering our little girl and stitching my wife up afterwards. My wife will be changing her OBGYN Dr. to Dr. Asulin!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

This is by far the very best OB/GYN practice I have been to. Not only is the staff pleasant, knowledgeable and accomodating, but Dr. Asulin takes the time to listen and address all of your issues and concerns. He presents all available treatment options and advises you to consider everyoption prior ro making a decision. He is kind, relatable and respectful. He treats patients not insurances. Excellent!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

This doctor is really amazing. I have found an amazing OB/GYN doctor. It's so daunting trying to find an MD you actually like and when you find one as competent, caring, and knowledgeable as Dr. Azulin its a great feeling. I left the office at ease and with a sense I had really been taken care of.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

The staff is so helpful, friendly and nice. Dr. Asulin is awesome. He put me at ease from the very first visit. He takes his time, is very knowledgeable and compassionate. From my experience, he's the best obgyn!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011