Ratings for Dr. Eduardo Puente

In the beginning of our relationship with this 'physician' he seemed quite nice. However; it soon became apparant that he was not as knowledgeable as a certified Urologist should be. As he came out of my husbands surgery he described to me how difficult His part of the surgery was (the surgery was not for any Urological purpose).My husband was having emergency, life or death surgery, I don't give a rats's ass that he broke a sweat! Soon after that at each office visit, he became quite patronizing and rude, once he discovered we were on Medicaid. When questioned why his staff scheduled a cath removal on a day (Fri) when didn't remove cath's due to the weekends, he blew up and told us to find another doctor because he refused to be questioned. He stated he didn't want to have to be called in to the ER that weekend to insert a cath (must have been his weekend for call)he refused to remove the cath, that his staff made an app't to remove on that date. Also refused to give PSA results.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

Dr. Eduardo Puente's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Ecuador, Esc De Med, Fac De Cien Med, Quito, Ecuador (Grad. 1967)

MSP/BC Med