Ratings for Dr. Eric K. Yahav

Went to the Morriston Location Every1 in the Office was great!! HOWEVER if Dr Yahav is the Doctor on duty that day I URGE you to wait another Day. He did my procedure and when I went back for my check out I was still pregnant and was asked to get another procedure needless to say I was Surprised and VERY disappointed that I would need to go thru ANOTHER procedure because he dint do it right the first time. I even found something online he was accused of beating up his Girlfriend, so maybe thats whats he was thinking of the day he did my procedure... Again all the woman in the office are professional and kind but this doc is not One I would recommend to any1.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Saw him at his office in Morristown. I think this is a new location for him. The facility was immaculate, the staff kind and I was seen quickly. Very happy with my care. I needed to have an abortion for health issues and it was dealt with in a safe and sensitive manner. They also have the option of going completely to sleep here, which was not available when I first went to the planned parenthood also in Morristown. Very happy with the office and Dr. Yahav.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Very nice and professional doctor. Saw him at his clinic in Morristown, NJ on 25 Lindsley Drive. I had to have a surgical abortion there (due to health reasons with my kidneys) and they really made a very scary and emotional experience so much more pleasant. From Dr. Yahav, to the anesthesia doctor (Dr. Itskovitch) to the head nurse Missy, everyone was wonderful. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Unfortunately, I had to take 2 rounds of the abortions pills for the abortion to be successful. I had been given a prescription of 20 acetaminophen-cod #3, which I took during the week of the 1st round of abortion pills. I had to go back for my follow up appointment in which I was given a 2nd round of abortion pills because the first round was not successful, and I was refused (by the staff, never got to speak to Eric) a refill of my prescription. I am in severe pain and cannot get a refill of a prescription and I am extremely irritable and upset especially when I paid close to $500 out of pocket for this procedure. I am recommending you reconsider your decision. Word of mouth can severely hurt or benefit a clinic. This is for the Woman Services clinic in Englewood located at 200 Grand Ave.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

He joked too much and acted like I didn't know what he was talking about. He was not very interested in what I had to say. I would not go back.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

My experience was pleasant and very rewarding. I would recommend all my friends to him. His bedside manner was caring and he was most appropriate. My husband only wanted Dr. Yahav to deliver our first child, as did I. His manner was calm yet confident. He made jokes to lighten the mood, it seemed the office was busy and hectic everytime we had an appointment. He took the time to explain in detail what we did not understand and he made sure we were comfortable with every decision and step along the way. He is the reason I stayed with the group. The field of Ob/Gyn needs more doctors like him to make patients feel a sense of trust in their physician.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011