Ratings for Dr. James M. Crawford

I've been seeing Dr. Crawford for a number of years. He has helped me recognize some things within myself that have caused issues in the past and strategies to get better. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Crawford is a wonderful psychologist who guided me through a difficult time when I moved to D.C. He is not a therapist who simply repeats what you say. He listens intuitively, can synthesize issues presented quickly, and seems to really care. He remembers details, examines the patient's history compared to what they're currently feeling and experiencing, and makes astute diagnosis and observations. He is a gifted therapist.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I had tried 3 therapists prior to Dr. Crawford and was not hopeful. Dr. Crawford has proven to be an excellent therapist. He listens and offers excellent suggestions and help. I have learned a lot about myself since seeing him and have learned to break some bad thought patterns. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I've had other therapists in the past, but Dr. Crawford has been the best. He is a great listener, easy to understand, explains everything in detail, and I feel comfortable speaking to him. I always refer him when someone asks me if I know a therapist.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013