Ratings for Dr. Barry H. Habib

They are so kind. It’s like going for a walk to the parc. I will definitely recommend them all to everyone who needs a dentist. The services have been getting better and better over the years so a big thank you for looking after me so well.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Very friendly and pleasant people. I am coming here for a while now and I am slowly starting feeling like I am the part of the family. Thank you for that.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

I am actually feeling much less stressed about my next appointment, and all of that because they made me feel so relaxed. I almost enjoyed my last procedure here. Very pleasant people.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

What I like the most is their customer service. They are doing everything they can to make me feel as comfortable as possible. The doctor is also professional and is doing a great job.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

My experience here has been nothing but excellent and wonderful service. Upon entering I have been greeted with smiling faces. The atmposphere is very relaxing and every procedure is painless. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

I had to go to the dentist unexpectedly and the staff at this office got me in right away. They were super to me and put me at ease. Definitely a winner.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

I literally have an anxiety attack as I pull into the parking lot. From the dentist to the staff everyone made me feel at ease and comfortable. They explained everything in terminology that I understood with pictures to back it up. I won’t be going to anyone else ever again.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Finally, I had the fortune of finding a truly outstanding and amazing dentist. I'm a total coward when it comes to letting anyone work on my mouth but he totally put me at ease and I was blown away at how he was able to inject me with hardly any pain. He explains everything as he is working on you and was so caring in every way.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

If I would have known Dr. Stern was out there I would have gone sooner. From the very first visit, he took all my fears away and made me feel comfortable and at ease. I am actually excited now to go see him and his staff. They are doing an amazing job here.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

From the minute I walked in, everyone was friendly and helpful. The dental assistant, as well as the gum specialist, was knowledgeable and explained everything clearly, and answered all my questions. I am completely satisfied with the service I received and I recommend them to anyone who's caring for their teeth.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019