Ratings for Dr. Michael Amare

Dr. Amare really care and helped me with my low back pain that I had for years.Thanks Dr. Amare

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Amare is simply amazing! Prior to my treatment with Dr. Amare, I had reoccurring severe pain in the lower and upper back. Thanks to Dr. Amare, I am pain free today. I highly recommend him. Plus, he is not bad to look at..)

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Amare has been an answer to my prayers. He uses a new technology known as Proadjuster to treat pain especially spinal pain. I used to have severe lower back pain for years. I was not able to do pretty much my daily activities. Thanks to Dr. Amare and his advanced technology I'm able to do those thing now. I strongly recommend Dr. Amare if you suffering from any pain. Thank you so very much for giving my life back doc! !!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr.Amare is one of the most helpful people I know. Probably the only one who works outside of his hours by answering calls, and giving suggestions. He's awesome.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Michael Amare's Credentials

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 2008)