Ratings for Dr. Terry A. Sellke

Everyone in the office is helpful, kind, and nice. Both doctors are knowledgeable and precise.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Always on time and very friendly! Realistic about treatment and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Selke is wonderful and very helpful. His staff is awesome and the clinic is super clean. I always feel at ease going to his clinic.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

This office has been so wonderful with communicating with our family about my daughter’s treatment. They are friendly, on time, and happy to see us!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Love, love, love Dr. Sellke & all his staff! Can't say enough about the staff, on time appointments, and helpfulness from everyone. We drive from Wisconsin and Dr. Sellke is well worth the trip.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

He made me feel comfortable and took time to get to know my daughter while treating me. His office was very welcoming and supportive during my treatment.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

We've seen other orthodontic practices but none stand above team SR. I mean, they call themselves Team SR. You feel like part of the time as soon as you walk thru the door. THe staff is welcoming, free coffee and arcade games for our other kids and really really CLEAN. Everything runs smoothly our free consulatstion was informative/fun, appointments are so easy to schedule and very quick. Not to mention the teachnology is way cool. Some of these other reviews complain about insurance, definitely not the teams fault.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I really felt comfortable after my consultation, so I decided to start my braces with Team SR. I know most people will report their experiences only if negative, but my experience and I think most of their patients experiences are really positive. I cannot believe these negative reviews are from actual patients of theirs because I'm very happy with their service and everyone I know who also sees them is extremely satisfied with their treatment and their results. Everyone seems to be having a blast every time i'm in for an appointment! I feel very comfortable there and my teeth are already looking GREAT, even though I only started treatment a few months ago!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I called prior to the visit. I was given the name of the facility from by Insurance plan and was told I will receive from 15 up to 55% off after I met with Dr. Reily for my treatment plan Kim then gave me the payment plan that Didn't include a discount then she said they would give me a 10% mailers discount. They did not honor the agreement for the Aetna scheduled contract. Kim became rude and Dr. Reily refused to speak to me. Kim stated she called the carrier and I was informed by the carrier they never received a coverage confirmation call from Gurnee Orthodontics. I was quoted 5, 900 from Kim but was informed by Aetna that the adult scheduled contract fee is 4, 800. Kim actual said they didn't care if I took my business elsewhere and they will not discuss any further. That was the worse experience I've ever had. I think Dr. Reily refusing to even see what my concern was has to be the most non caring unprofessional behavior ever .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I was told before signing up by one of the staff members of Dr sellke and reily no orthodontists gives a discount if you have insurance. Signed the contract then find out there are orthdonitists who give 25% off the total cost of the braces. I am now stuck in a contract for the full cost. I wrote an email to the office asking what they will do to rectify the situation, lets see if they respond....

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013