Ratings for Dr. Beemen N. Khalil

I am from Tunisia, I need to reach Dr beemen N. Khalil via Email to thank him and express him my graceful for the surgery's operation done on my daughter. Please Dr Khalil, could you touch me on this Email : moncef.kortas@hotmail.fr Thank you very much

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Khalil is a very skillful surgeon. He laparoscopically performed full gastrectomy surgery to treat very uncommon invasive adenocarcinoma tumor in my husband's case. Dr. Khalil did an excellent job of explaining to us in layman terms the diagnosis, curative options, and future impact. He made us feel very comfortable, kindly answering all our questions and addressing all our concerns. He guided and connected us to the right doctors (GI, Onco) and helped navigate through all pre-op procedures smoothly. From day one, we felt like we could trust him completely and knew we were in the right hands. After the surgery he regularly checked on my husband, followed up on all the post-op tests and promptly conveyed to us the results. PAMF doctors are awesome, and Dr. Khalil is THE BEST. Love his smile! God bless him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Doctor Khalil is an excellent surgeon. He was very helpful, attentive and the surgery went smoothly with no complications. He did excellent follow up and was very caring all through the process.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Khalil is the best doctor I have EVER met. He performed surgery on my grandmother and he visited her every day until she was discharged (for 7 days), sometimes even twice a day! I really appreciate his patience and concern. He is also very helpful, great at communicating (he even gave me his cell phone number), and is enthused about the progress of his patients. Overall 100% GREAT doctor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011