Ratings for Dr. Jayanthi Chopra

I did an implant with Dr. Chopra. I was very stressed out by the prospect of an implant, but to my surprise, it was quick and painless. The recovery was also fast. I think Dr. Chopra's impressive technical skills are equaled only be her outstanding human qualities: intelligence, kindness, and humbleness. She is a world-class surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I was there for a one-tooth extraction, and Dr. Chopra and her staff were friendly, knowledgeable and soothing. I am leery of dentists but Dr. Chopra laid out how the procedure would take place, how long things would take, pain level, etc. and it was just as she said. I would definitely return for future oral surgery procedures.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Doctor Chopra saved my life! Highly recommended! She stopped the bleeding and brought me back to life.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Went in for a wisdom tooth extraction. Procedure went smoothly thanks to the professional and courteous staff employed.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I was in and out nice and quick for having my wisdom teeth removed.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Two expose & bonds completed. Staff & doctor was amazing from making appointment through procedure being completed. Even called & checked on us that evening. We highly recommend this practice!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Amazing oral surgeon! So kind and always made sure I was okay! She was able to wait and see me same day of surgery for a concern and was so kind! Will HIGHLY reccomend!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Needed an extraction and it was accomplished quickly and comfortably. Everyone was personable, polite and professional.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

She was very good at what she does made me feel like family

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Chopra is an AMAZING physician and person. She and her staff greeted my sweet London (only 6 at the time) and I warmly and made us feel welcome immediately. She was kind and explained everything in a way understandable for a pediatric. The tooth extraction was tolerable for London because of Dr. Chopra and her irreplaceable team. London experienced slight pain a few days out and we happened to be in the area so we popped in to see her (WITHOUT an appointment) she was so gracious and took time to examine London and reassure us he was in the expected stages of healing. I highly recommend this physician and her incredible team to anyone in need of an oral maxillary surgeon for either themselves or their child.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017