Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Raymond

Best of the best for any gastro problem. Staff will even try to fit you in on the same day. They were awesome!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Raymond took a lot of time and had many helpful suggestions for me. When I made the appointment, his staff was very understanding and accommodating. My wait time was less than 15 minutes. The office is very clean and bright and the decorations are wonderful! Love their dog! If you need a gastro doctor, do yourself a favor and see Dr. Raymond!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

I love Dr. Raymond. He has an excellent bedside manner and handled my frustration with my condition with so much patience. He staff was very understanding of my financial situation. He is one of the only doctors I know who admitted that just because he didn't know what was wrong with me didn't mean there wasn't something wrong. He gave me a referral to a doctor who did know what was wrong and how to treat it. He and his staff are some of the best in the business in my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. Alan R. Raymond's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1979)