Ratings for Dr. Jodi R. Kresch

I Would not recommend DR. Jodi Kresch, D.O. The most Unfreindly,Short,disrespectful and uncaring Human i have ever meet. More to the point. I was a payday. I Was called by her staff (Not Her) and told i have a Small RICA aneurysm at 4:45pm the day befor thanksgiving. And that i need to call this Doc(name given) and this other Doc (no name given) i ask what do i ask/tell them and i get "i dont know".I ask if DR. Kresch is in and am told no she left for holeday and will not be back for 5 days. 5 days of my wife and i feeling nervous and scared that i might strock out or Die.Im in good shape and only 45yo. Monday i call one of the Doc's # i got from her staff. and with out knowing what is was to say or how to ask for help i try to make my way seting up a visit with them.( Not knowing what the MRA Showed) was told they would call and find out what i needed, only to call back and say that they could not reach her and the staff had no clue. I then get a call from her staff asking "ME" why this Doc was calling them? After waiting 5 hours for a call back from her I was floored by this unprofessional and uncaring, Brush off i was given with "I was to busy!" Long story Short i fired her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Jodi R. Kresch's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Healthnet