Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Zevon, MD, FACS

Disastrous results. Upon doing some research, discovered that he has had a lawsuit against him. Plz save yourselves the heartache and complications. when complications arise, you re on your own, whole staff and him act ignorant to your situation.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I AM ABOUT TO DO SURGERY WITH DR.ZEVON THIS WEEK. I HOPE IT TURNS OUT WELL.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

I had a tummy tuck a little over a year ago after several c-sections and some weight loss left me with a really ugly tummy. Dr. Zevon was reassuring through out the entire process, showed me lots of pictures of patients with similiar problems and now my tummy looks beautiful. The scar is barely visible.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Ruined my nose. Then he tried to fix it, but made it worse. Awful doctor and uncaring!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

I had Breat Augmentation with Dr. Zevon several years ago. During my consultation I felt Dr Zevon was very informative and caring. He took the time to answer all my questions and concerns regarding surgery. Part of the consultation was to try on implant sizers so I would get an idea of what size implant would fit my body structure. After my sugery Dr. Zevon called the next day to follow up regarding my post operative care. I was so happy with the results that earlier last year I had an Otoplasty surgery and again I was so amazed with his work, he is a magnificent surgeon. I would absolutely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

I'm really unhappy with my procedure. He doesn't listen to what you want at all, he will just do what he wants and tell you that it looks better his way. He acted like he was paying me. On a good note, his staff is extremely friendly and helpful. He also sees you on time.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr Zevon is very knowledgble, informative, and friendly PS. He does not pressure you into surgery and presents several options including cost efficient ones that does not require major surgery. His surgery work is very good, staff is very friendly, and always calls the day before an appointment. I have had consultations with a number of doctors and Dr Zevon is the very best.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. Scott J. Zevon, MD, FACS's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1979)

First Health Network