Ratings for Dr. Allison Tobey

She was wonderful with my daughter. After years of looking for answers, she knew right away what needed to be done surgically.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

She found a serious issue that 6 other doctors missed and did surgery beautifully.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

To my surprise, Allison Toby turned out to be the worst doctor I have ever visited. They made me wait for 1 hour to see her, and another 1 hour for the sinus probing. Then she rushed very badly since by the time she was done it was after 5:00pm. Even though I provided all my medical records past CT scans -multiple of them showing chronic sinusitis, and sinus surgery report from Stanford hospital, she told me that I did not have sinusitis but sinus migrane. She explained that my left sided facial pain and left ear pain can only be explained by sinus migrane, which is different than migranes and would not cause headaches but facial pain like sinus infections! She must be right and the Stanford Hospital ENT clinic doctors must be idiot for trying to treat me for chronic sinusitis for past 7 years.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Not many doctors are there are willing to make calls on a Saturday afternoon to follow up on their patient's health after surgery from the previous day. With the exceptional knowledge, experience, and care that Dr. Tobey had on my health, I felt really happy that she was my Otolaryngologist. Thank you for being such a great energetic doctor!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Best ENT in where she is now fairfax Virginia. She performed a septoplasty and turbinate reduction on me and it turned out beautifully. Recovery was smoother than I could've imagined. Other people I know have had similar surgeries with other doctors and all were amazed at how quick my recover time was and how great I looked only a few days after. She's a great doctor to work with, with tons of experience and a nice personality to go along with it. Thank you for my new life of breathing.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Allison Tobey's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)