You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William A. Squires

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I'm not sure what these people are seeing. I've seen Dr. Squires on several occasions and find him very helpful. He listens and gives his explanation of what he thinks is going on. He has given examples of his experiences treating other patients with similiar symptoms and what he has found to be the cause. He focuses on curing the ailment instead of treating the symptoms. As the other poster said, he recommends books to educate yourself. He gives handouts of what he wants you to do and how to do it. He strikes me to be a doctor who truly wants to heal you. My mother had been to several doctors for numbness in her feet and legs and was told it was her thyroid and B12, but she was continuing to get sick after treatment. She had an MRI to rule out MS and it came back possible Lyme. She went to Squires who confirmed her MRI with blood tests and she has been recovering since then. He's very easy going and jokes around and smiles. I've never seen him in a cross way. In addition, I've taken my son there and my sister has been to see him. He didn't find anything wrong with my son's labs and therefore didn't prescribe any meds, but only diet changes to address his health issues. His receptionist has no personality and seems to not like answering the phone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Excellent dr . Great knowledge very comfortable to talk

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

I agree with the other comments. He really is a total jerk and has no bedside manner whatsoever. I STRONGLY recommend finding another doctor or practice. He treats you like a kindergartener. He actually cursed at me during one of my appointments because I said something he thought was stupid. Completely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

I found Dr. Squires to be very throrough. He never gave me the run around and got right to the point. If he felt I had something that did not requrie medicine, he would not prescribe it. He was quick to answer questions and offer advice on how to "heal" myself.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

flag | Submitted August 6, 2006

I agree with the comment that Dr. Squires can be very condescending to patients, which I think is very unprofessional. He acts like you should know the answers to your own questions.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2005

Very helpful and informative

flag | Submitted May 16, 2005

This guy is a real class A jerk. He makes his patients feel like they're stupid for coming in. I do not recommend this man at all. He's very cocky and condescending.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2004

Dr. William A. Squires's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Wait time is short. Staff is very smart, helpful and friendly. Doctor unfortunately is rude and is a poor listener. "

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm not sure what these people are seeing. I've seen Dr. Squires on several occasions and find him very helpful. He listens and gives his explanation of what..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dr . Great knowledge very comfortable to talk"

January 27, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3141'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 5, 2014