Ratings for Dr. Raymond K. Sauls

Dr. Sauls has been my physician from righter after he opened his practice. He has been extremely helpful to my medical needs. Always he is willing to listen and taking time. He was supportive to my request for alternative medicine such as acupuncture. Thanks to him I have been in good health for my age (over 70). I know some of my relatives traveled from NH to seek Dr. Sauls' medical treatments. And both of them are in medical profession themselves. We are so fortunate to have such a dedicated, knowledgible doctor in our community.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I was a patient for a short time only. He's totally unqualified to be a doctor.This is why I left. I'm a patient at Habit Opco which handles patients whom are addicts. These addicts are very familiar with Dr. Sauls he provided most of them with illegal scripts. Percoset,Hydrocodone ect. he should be reported

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr.Sauls is an excellent doctor and an excellent person. He has helped me with my health issues over the past few years and he is the best doc around as far as I'm concerned. Ask him about his llama!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

A quack! Scatter brain...write a script...gets called on it and then blames patient for his mistake. Has animals roaming around office no nurse...yikes---he need to be reported!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

He is very knowledgeable, personable and polite. He also has connections to other Doctors that are specialists in specific fields, when needed.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Dr. Sauls is a fine doctor. It's his staff that is truly horrible. They are annoyed constantly and aren't very helpful at all. I am probably changing doctors because of it.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Sauls is a wonderful doctor who can diagnosis a condition just by looking at you! He also is very wise at to when to refer someone if he honestly believes they could help you better.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

I have been with Dr. Sauls for 15 years, I actually moved away for a few years and came back to his office when I moved back. He's been wonderful, he's compasionate and truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Worst dr. ever run for the hills if you meet this guy.I wouldn't bring my dog to this guy. RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL,COMPLETE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IN ANY SUBJECT. RUN AND RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

Dr. Raymond K. Sauls's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1988)