Ratings for Dr. Rakhi S. Barkowski

I have been going to Dr Barkowski for about 5 years now. Every single time I go I am made to wait at least 45 min. to an hour, Even when I ask for the first appointment after lunch and there are no appointments ahead of me. Dr Barkowski seems pretty knowledgeable, but always yawns when I am talking to her (every visit). Having been in the medical profession for years myself I understand how a professional office needs to function as a whole. I give this office a one, ten being the highest.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

If you want to wait hours and hours on the phone and get confusing information, go to her office. I had never seen such horrible service.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

This is a private, Newport Beach office run as an HMO of lowest rating - The appointment was scheduled after SIX weeks. The very ill patient waited over ONE hour in the waiting room for a first visit that lasted approximately FIVE minutes. The staff is EXTREMELY rude.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I love Dr. Barkowski! She is a smart thorough Doctor and has great bedside manner. You can tell she really loves what she does! I have not had any issues with the office staff, the Medical Assistants were all very nice, front desk and checkout people very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Although Dr Barkowski is pleasant and courteous, her staff and office is terribly inflexible, rude, and unprofessional. If you want a good doctor, pick her however, if you have to do ANYTHING with her office, be prepared to go away unfulfilled, upset and frustrated. The office staff is the worst I have ever come in contact with. This is my first post like this - ever.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Rakhi S. Barkowski's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2006)